Monday, July 30, 2007

Classification of my blog/site/whatever you might call it

I find it very difficult to tell people what I write.

You see, I have been reading other blogs (READ: very much successful competitors who are lightyears ahead of me in terms of readership/traffic/anything else that makes them #1 and me a small fly). I am neither an intellectual, nor am I a carefree blogger who tells you every detail of my already boring and almost uneventful life.

I neither am the best wordsmith that can wow people over my superior command of the language, nor am I the Engrish expert to be the butt of English gone bad jokes. I do not camwhore, I do not overuse vulgarity, I do not teach you how to do anything, I do not "teach" you how to think and have hidden agendas behind what I write, I do not even really have much of an agenda or message (if there is, it would be to feed me and to contribute to the Sidney Relief Fund...but THAT is an entirely different matter alltogether).

I neither claim that "most find my blog worth reading" (OUCH to whoever who is reading this and who actually used the 'trademark' line). I neither have a string of awards to show you how good I am at what I do (although awards to be 'decorated' at my blog would be very much welcomed).

I can only say this...I write from the heart.

No comments: