Sunday, June 10, 2007

Fickle me...

So I was just chatting with an old acquaintance of mine and he pointed out something I have known a long time ago. I am fickle. Explains why most of my blogs don't last long.
Also explains why I can never seem to get much done in the office sometimes.
So my posts are arranged in that direction. Non linear. My mind moves in the same, non linear way. Just like how most things are.

Organization of thoughts are quite scrambled yet I think I excel in execution of the written word. In layman's language I make the boring sound interesting. Ok, so that was an exaggeration. But perhaps that's my skill. Or secret powers. Been catching up on old times. History never seems to let you rest in peace unless you appease them in some way or another. Its quite nice to catch up on times when things were not just a memory and things were much simpler.

Not that much has changed though. Perhaps being more independent and being away from home that's one. Having to fend for myself with nobody to back me up is another. Having to finally be a sell out to suck up for my boss is also something new. I am just so used to being in my own dimension that I always forget that I am just a small fly in a big company. I have not much say and more to do but at the same time I am in a big scale of things to come.
Its a bit complex to describe without giving out too much details. The main idea is that I am useful yet I am not.

The fact that it has taken me 2 weeks just to write this post...has proven the point that I am too fickle for my own good. I have gotten myself a Second Life account. I wonder if that means that I have no life on top of being a fickle agronomist. I am just going to see what the hype with MMORPG is all about. Perhaps its just an over hyped trend that has mind control as a main agenda. Wouldn't that be interesting?

Anyway, gotta get my dinner. Guava. Yummylicious.

No comments: