Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Being Overrated

I met my previous boss...kinda...more like the person in charge of my industrial training.
The scary part was that he KNOWS that I blog.
Wtf.
If he did read about himself some point or other...I think he wouldn't be so amused.

So anyway, my topic here today is about being overrated. You do know when you get those "Testimonials" from Friendster, I don't know about you but I feel most of the things mentioned are not fully true. I am not such a nice person. Heck, I don't really think I am all that is advertised. From bosses to friends to parents. They all have unreasonable expectations on you.
From what I learnt for now is that everyone has his/her faults. Its difficult to be perfect.

Try as we may. Its just a vain attempt to fix the already damaged goods. I think most people are quite unaware on how screwed up they are. The rest of us become to aware it becomes like paranoia (like yours sincerely).

I really don't know if I will ever amount to anything.

The worlds of my career, personal growth and relationships are clashing together.. like a supernovae...

No comments: